Connecting. Energizing. Inspiring. Services for libraries throughout Colorado.
CLiC is a nonprofit organization that provides support and services to all types of libraries in Colorado. Examples:
- Colorado Library Courier, which moves more than 2.6 million items each year between 350 libraries
- AspenCat: an open-source union catalog with more than 100 members. An affordable solutions for small public, school, academic, and special libraries.
- Cooperative Purchasing - from pre-negotiated vendor discounts to packages of databases, CLiC is saving money for libraries and schools.
- Continuing Education: in-person conferences and regional trainings; webinars, and blended learning on a variety of topics.
- Consulting: field staff that visit libraries to create connections, share expertise, inform about library trends, teach skills, support local initiatives, and most of all, listen.
- HR and Fiscal Management: for organizations that need representation for their staff and management of funds, including grants.
Principal Consortial Functions
Electronic content licensing
Interlibrary loan/document delivery
Union lists/shared online catalogs
Fiscal agency services | HR services | Specialized tech initiatives