ICOLC operations are guided by a Coordinating Committee elected by ICOLC Members.
ICOLC Coordinating Committee Members
- Anita Cocchia (FY 2019-2022), British Columbia Electronic Library Network | BC ELN
- Teri Gallaway, Co-Chair (FY 2021-2024, 2nd term), The Louisiana Library Network | LOUIS
- Lucy Harrison (FY 2019-2022), GeorgiA LIbrary LEarning Online | GALILEO
- Jiří Jirát (CY 2020-2022), Czech National Centre for Electronic Resources | CzechELib
- Nancy Kirkpatrick (FY 2020-2023), OhioNet
- Meng-ling Lin (CY 2020-2022), CONsortium on Core Electronic Resources in Taiwan | CONCERT
- Rick Moul, (FY 2021-2024), Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries | PASCAL
- Patrick Peiffer (CY 2020-2022), Consortium Luxembourg
- Pim Slot, Co-Chair (CY 2020-2022), SURFmarket | UKB
- Celeste Feather, ex officio for administration, LYRASIS
- Rick Burke, ICOLC Volunteer Community Facilitator
Have a question for the ICOLC Coordinating Committee?
You are welcome to contact the Coordinating Committee directly by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a statement you would like the ICOLC Coordinating Committee to endorse, please see the Process for ICOLC Endorsement.