ICOLC operations are guided by a Coordinating Committee elected by ICOLC Members.
ICOLC Coordinating Committee Members
- Angus Cook (FY 2022-2025), Council of Australian University Librarians | CAUL
- Anne Craig (FY 2022-2025), Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois | CARLI
- Teri Gallaway, Co-Chair (FY 2021-2024, 2nd term), Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium | SCELC
- Amanda Holmes (FY 2022-2025), Canadian Research Knowledge Network | CRKN
- Jiří Jirát (CY 2020-2022), Czech National Centre for Electronic Resources | CzechELib
- Nancy Kirkpatrick (FY 2020-2023), OhioNet
- Rick Moul, (FY 2021-2024), Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries | PASCAL
- Patrick Peiffer (CY 2020-2022), Consortium Luxembourg
- Pim Slot, Co-Chair (CY 2020-2022), SURF/UKB
- Celeste Feather, ex officio for administration, LYRASIS
Have a question for the ICOLC Coordinating Committee?
You are welcome to contact the Coordinating Committee directly by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a statement you would like the ICOLC Coordinating Committee to endorse, please see the Process for ICOLC Endorsement.