- Jisc Collections is a membership organisation, established by the UK Higher and Further Education funding councils, to support the procurement of digital content for education and research in the UK.
We are uniquely placed to provide our members with:
- Expertise in negotiating and procurement, within the scholarly communications sector, to save librarians time and money
- High-quality e-resource collections selected for academic research, teaching and learning
- Best pricing and licensing, using our collective influence to obtain value for money
- Environmental scanning and research into innovative resources, licensing models and evaluation tools
- Shared knowledge about e-resource acquisition and research.
Principal Consortial Functions
Electronic content licensing
Electronic content loading/presentation